Section 6 - Publicity/Documentary Photographs & Video Footage
6. Publicity/Documentary Photographs & Video Footage
1. The Engager will disclose in advance any requirements of the Engagee to participate in photo shoots and/or filming or video tapings.
2. The use of photographs, film or video footage will be negotiated and included in the Agreement.
Note: See 4.6 Rates for Compensation for Other Activities, 4.8.10. Rate for Archival or Publicity Photography and 4.8.11. Rates for Commercial Photography.
3. Such photographs, film or videotapes are the legal property of the Engager and the Engager will use them at his/her discretion.
4. The Engagee may request that these materials be updated once the period of engagement is over.